Poultry waste Rendering Plants For Sterilized Meat Meal are an indispensable part of poultry dressing operations. Poultry dressing or slaughter results in waste which is almost 30 % of live bird weight. All the waste resulting from processing is pressure cooked, sterilized & rendered into sterilized meat meal. This is also technically called as Poultry bye-product hydrolyzed feather meal (PBHFM).
This meat meal made from poultry waste contain about 60-65% protein and 20-22% fat & 8-10% moisture. Hence Rendering plants are also known as protein recovery plants
Rendering is a batch process. These poultry waste rendering plants are supplied in different capacities from 500 Kg. to 3500 Kg of waste per batch. These can process about 6000 kg of waste per day in 1 digestor. a battery of digestors are used when waste is in larger quantity. Larger batch capacities can also be supplied.
Following are some of the important features of our rendering plants:
- Incorporates the latest vacuum drying operation
- Digestor-Cooker- Homoginiser has all the safety features for consistent operations
- Incorporates Barometric spray system to absorb all the foul smell. It Prevents air pollution to ensure eco-friendly operations
- Robustly built
- Provided with sophisticated monitoring system to ensure maximum convenience and safety of operation
- Prevents environment pollution by disposing of all biological waste
- Offers optimum utilization of animal resources since meat meal is used for making animal feed
- More effective and profitable than any other waste-disposal method
- Converts entire poultry waste into high protein sterilized meat meal.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Delivery Time: 12 to 18 weeks